Given some insight and kick start my curiosity in the world of blockchain
The best valued one day course that covers all important aspects of blockchain & cryptocurrency.
Overall it was a refreshing course and the comments were very interesting
I find it informative, with lots of useful content, unlike other courses out there
I will recommend more friends in the future
Course covers a wide topic
The course conducted was very informative, learnt alot from the sharng and blockchain tech was also presented clearly
The course conducted was really a great exposure and introduction to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Advanced class on topics like blockchain programming, understanding trading, and analyzing ICOs would be good
Thanks, it was great to give me some knowledge. and would like to have more technical course next time
IBS will be offering an online certification programme which will be launching from Q1 2019 onwards.
- Certified Blockchain Consultant™ [CBC]
Future programmes in the pipeline:
- Graduate Diploma in Blockchain Technology [GDBT]
- Blockids Bootcamp
- ISO TC307 – Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology Standards Certification
Our Learning Units is the Block Units or BU. To complete a programme, respective BU has to be met.
- Certified Blockchain Consultant™ [CBC] (10 BU)
- Graduate Diploma in Blockchain Technology (20 BU)
Each module completed awards 1 to 2 BU. See Modules
Modules can be enrolled as a standalone course instead of a full programme and it is stackable to other programmes.
e.g. if Alice has completed Module IBS-01 for Programme A, after completion of programme, if she wants to enroll in Programme B, she need not repeat the module if the same module is offered under Programme A and B.
E.g.: After completing Programme A that is 10 BU, Alice wants to take on Programme B which requires 20 BU to complete, Alice only requires 10 more BU because Programme B requires 20 BU to graduate.
IBS believes in Open Education and lifelong learning, therefore there is no pre-requisite or academic requirements for enrollment in our programmes.
Learners can enroll either by modular or by programme
Assessment & Exam
Module Summative Assessment: Each module comes with a end of module assessment and participant are require to pass the assessment to complete the module.
Certification Exam: There will be one Final Exam for all Programmes which is to be taken either online or a designated exam centre.
There is no grading in our assessment or exam. Results will only be classified as:
Score of 75 or higher: Competent (COM)
Score of lesser than 75: Not Yet Competent (NYC)
Participant has ONE retake attempt, if subsequently failed after retake, participant has to repeat the entire module.
For appealing of results, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Electronic Certification will be issued on NEM Blockchain and awarded upon fullfilling:
- 75% of the course attendance
- Passed 75% & above for assessment
- Completed End of Course Survey
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all successful completion of a Module.
A Certificate of Attainment will be awarded to all successful completion of a Programme.
- SkillsFuture Credit Claim is for all Singaporean Citizens aged 25 and above.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing government course subsidies to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses including IBS’s courses.
- IBS Policy: No upfront payment is required, individuals will submit the use of credits claim upon receiving course invoice.
- For more information, please visit SkillsFuture Singapore
- Step by Step Claim Instructions: Refer to ibs.edu.sg/sf.pdf
NTUC's e2i Funding
- Course Fee Supported under e2i Training Grant (For Singaporeans/PRs working in the financial services industry):
- Professionals (Singaporean/PR) in the financial services industry enjoy nett course fee funding based on 50% of course fee capped at $60.