Given some insight and kick start my curiosity in the world of blockchain
The best valued one day course that covers all important aspects of blockchain & cryptocurrency.
Overall it was a refreshing course and the comments were very interesting
I find it informative, with lots of useful content, unlike other courses out there
I will recommend more friends in the future
Course covers a wide topic
The course conducted was very informative, learnt alot from the sharng and blockchain tech was also presented clearly
The course conducted was really a great exposure and introduction to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Advanced class on topics like blockchain programming, understanding trading, and analyzing ICOs would be good
Thanks, it was great to give me some knowledge. and would like to have more technical course next time
- Blended Learning (curriculum will comprised of both online learning & classroom learning
- Facilitated Learning (Training delivery will comprised of both faciltiation & lecturing)
IBS will be offers the following programme:
- Certified Blockchain Consultant™ [CBC] (starting from 1 Apr)
- Blockchain Basics (e-Learning) – 1 hour
- Blockchain Intermediate (Physical Class) – 3 hours
- Blockchain Advanced (Physical Class) – 3 hours
- Assignment (Online) – 1 hour
- Final Exam (Online) – 1 hour
Total: 9 hours
Enrollment & Pre-Requisite
IBS believes in Open Education and lifelong learning, therefore there is no pre-requisite or academic requirements for enrollment in our programmes.
Learners can enroll either by modular or by programme.
For the non-technical modules, no prior knowledge of blockchain is required.
Assessment & Exam
Module Summative Assessment: Each module comes with a end of module assessment and participant are require to pass the assessment to complete the module.
Certification Exam: There will be one Final Exam for all Programmes which is to be taken either online or a designated exam centre.
There is no grading in our assessment or exam. Results will only be classified as:
Score of 75 or higher: Qualified (Q)
Score of lesser than 75: Not Yet Qualified (NYQ)
If failed exam, participant has ONE retake attempt, if subsequently failed after retake, participant has to repeat the entire module.
For appealing of results, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Electronic Certification will be awarded and issued via NEM Blockchain [ Official Issuing Public Key Address: NCQFY6-NZOHNN-EVPFNM-WLXJ6P-WQKN62-F45QS7-JBY3
- 75% of the course attendance
- Passed 75% & above for assessment
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all successful completion of a Course/Workshop.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all successful completion of a Module and its assessment.
A Certificate of Attainment will be awarded to all successful completion of a Programme.
- SkillsFuture Credit Claim is for all Singaporean Citizens aged 25 and above.
- SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing government course subsidies to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses including IBS’s courses.
- IBS Policy: No upfront payment is required, individuals will submit the use of credits claim upon receiving course invoice.
- For more information, please visit SkillsFuture Singapore
NTUC's e2i Funding
- Course Fee Supported under e2i Training Grant (For Singaporeans/PRs working in the financial services industry):
- Professionals (Singaporean/PR) in the financial services industry enjoy nett course fee funding based on 50% of course fee capped at $60.