Singapore Blockchain Rating (SBR)
The Singapore Blockchain Rating (or SBR) focus on entities that are either blockchain or non-blockchain entities based in Singapore claiming to have a use case of blockchain.
The entity will be assessed on a set of criterias and evidence to prove whether there is indeed a use case of blockchain. The following questions will be posed to the entities:
- Biggworld – Entity has not responded to since 1 Oct 18.
- JioJioMe – Entity has not responded since 1 Oct 18.
- Success Resources’s Success Life – Entity has not responded since 18 Oct 18)
- Zuen Chain – Entity has not responded since 18 Oct 18)
- Noble Vici – Entity has not responded since 1 Nov 18)
BL0 – Entity is suspected to have no true use case of Blockchain, while IBS is in the process to verify the status.
BL1 – Entity has no true use case of blockchain or did not respond to IBS’s questions within a reasonable period. Consumers/investors has to do their own due diligence before dealing with the entity.
BL2 – Entity has blended use case of blockchain and non-blockchain applications.
BL3 – Entity has full use case of blockchain.
Entities listed in SBR can write to firstname.lastname@example.org with justifications to appeal your rating if you believe that the rating is not correct. However, if the appeal is not justified, the rating will remain unchanged.